The gym features two full-size high-school regulation basketball courts that can be divided with a center curtain. The facility is fully air conditioned, with six basketball backboards and can be converted to house two volleyball courts and one regulation pickleball court. These courts may be set up by request at the front desk. Download a Gymnasium Schedule Here
Our open basketball times in the gymnasium are divided into two categories of play as follows:
Full Court Pick Up
Full court games that are run during designated times daily using the East and West goals in Gym B.
During these times, the East goal is designated for parents and children, South goal is designated for Teens and Tweens and the West goal is designated for Teens and Adults. Triple hoops is on the schedule at designated times in both Gym A and B.
• Those 8-years old and under may enjoy the gymnasium under the direct supervision of their parents or guardians.
• Those 9-years old to 12 may enjoy the gymnasium on their own as long their parent or guardians are within the center. Ages 13 and above may enjoy the gymnasium/center on their own.
• Shoes with non-marking soles only. Flip-flops, sandals, or open-toed shoes aren’t permitted.
• Food, gum, or open drinks aren’t allowed. Resealable plastic or metal drink bottles are allowed.
• We don’t allow the use of profanity, spitting, nor hanging on the basketball rims.
• Freelance training isn’t allowed nor is the use of any wheeled athletic equipment. Only center-related equipment may be used.
• All bags or other personal related items must be kept in the cubbies or lockers provided.